Forms & Policies
Christians do not bear bereavement in isolation but are sustained by the power of the Spirit and the community of faith. The church offers a ministry of love and hope to all who grieve.
BUILDING CONDITIONS FOR USE
- No smoking in any of the buildings or facilities.
- User is responsible for replacement of any items or property of Christ United Presbyterian Church (CUPC) and/or its tenants, that is damaged, lost or stolen from the building.
- Upon approval of this application, the deposit must be paid within 10 days of notification.
- Additional fees may be required for use of kitchen utensils of special custodial services.
- Setup is the responsibility of user. Additional cleanup or setup fees may apply.
- Please fill out the following form. If you have questions, contact the church office: (619) 239-2346 or email us.
Please download, print, fill out the form below. Then scan, save and email to Mary Dell.